- Perform Army RMF assessments for Army Information Systems and Closed Restricted Networks.
- Designs and recommends security policies and procedures.
- Manages information systems using eMASS.
- Develops policy governing the organizations information systems.
- Ensures all FISMA requirements are met.
- Monitors, evaluates, and maintains systems according to DoD and industry security best practices and safeguards internal information systems and databases.
- Reviews system configurations to ensure compliance with security requirements and complies with established standards.
- Investigates security violations and recommends solutions.
- Performs tracking of COMSEC material.Manages user profiles in the Army Training and Certification Tracking System (ATCTS).
- Provides reports to internal and external customers in response to queries and requests for computer security information.
- Consults on tasks, provides leadership and guidance for others.
- Gives recommendations for product upgrades, patches and general security measures to secure and/or mitigate threats for various clients.
- Perform Army Portfolio Management System (APMS) package management for AMRDEC Information Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree and ten (10) years of relevant experience.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance.
- Experience working with system/network vulnerability scanning tools.
- Must possess an active CompTIA Security+ or CISSP certification or be able to obtain either certification within thirty (30) days of employment.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.