i3 is seeking a Product Manager. You will be involved in critical projects, working with a team of smart, dedicated people like yourself who build quality solutions. Seeking a talented and discerning product manager to take responsibility for leading our team to produce the best software products possible for our customers.
The perfect candidate will be able to combine a deep understanding of customer needs with the capabilities of our team to define product goals that are both compelling and achievable. This individual must excel in an environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and an excellent work ethic coupled with an open attitude for team collaboration and conflict resolution.
• Be the intersection between business, technology, and the user experience
• Drive existing product objectives and help develop new ones
• Implement and execute product road map planning by collecting and prioritizing product enhancements
• Prioritize software requirements against the team's capacity to produce
• Inspire and manage team members and advise resource allocation
• Optimize opportunities for improvement and understand technology stack
• Ensure a seamless user experience across our brand and products
• Effectively communicate across team boundaries to guide continual product improvements
• Be the voice of the user and passionate about user experience
• Set release dates and ensure they are met
• Define and execute the product vision and strategy
The employee shall interact with senior and executive program personnel. Specific skills shall include:
• Interface with office/program management and personnel to support activities including, but not limited to: schedule management, action item tracking; and tracking of Government products and deliverables.
• Arranges and assists with management level, organization, and project/element team meetings by arranging meeting locations and invitations, maintaining team distribution lists for e-mail notifications, controlling access to secure meetings, minute taking and preparation, action item logging and tracking, and distribution and control of data.
• Develop strategies across the VTSG portfolio to ensure milestones and initiatives are understood and successfully attained.
• Develop and review products, demonstrations, presentations, whitepapers and technical reports for use with internal and external customers.
• Leadership for both internal development activities and coordination with PM strategies and goals. Provide expertise and coordination for product initiatives and foster communication for integrating the customers vision into product features and capabilities.
• Provide specialized support for proposal documentation development and team support.
• Provide export control support for organization, coordinate and execute the organization's processes for product development and integration to support the Program Management Review (PMR), Integrated Program, Technical, and Schedule IPT&S Meetings and other Program/project/activity reviews.
• Assist program/project management with the development and implementation of an effective product management plan and software development process across program, multiple contractors and customers.
• Experience through senior levels of Product Management experience are required.
Experience with of Web, Cloud and Unity3D software product design, development, delivery, distribution and operations.
• General knowledge of requirements for DoD organizations to meet standard procedures, guidelines and requirements is preferred.
• General knowledge of meeting preparation and support.
• Proficiency in using computer programs used in an office environment such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Adobe Creative Suite and SharePoint.
• Ability to interact with all levels of personnel and customer
• Good communication and writing skills