Successful candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Two (2) years applicable experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have strong PC skills and be proficient with Excel, Word, etc.
- Knowledge of Deltek Time & Expense and Deltek Costpoint preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proactive, detail-oriented and a self-starter.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Hard-working, self-motivated and possesses a positive attitude.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, the ability to perform effectively within aggressive deadlines. Ability to prioritize and work with minimum supervision and be persistent in follow-through.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interface effectively inside and outside the department, as required.
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
We offer competitive salary & benefits, team-environment, and great company culture.